Wireless digital MIPRO ACT-80 tests... what do you think?

Guillermo Ursini

Hello sound community, i need to upgrade my olds Sennh G3 600mhz, then i was testing the MIRPO digital eng system rx:ACT-80 tx: ACT-80TC.

I tried comparative tests with SENNH EW100G3, SONY UTX-B03 and DEITY CONNECT. I made videos to show, compare and talk.

I personally prefer the MIPRO because: DIGITAL AUDIO 20hz-20khz 115db s/n, wideband, 50mw, true diversity removable antennas, but range not very good in my opinion. I connected one dipole antenna LECTROSONICS SNA600a which improve the signal. I'll be very happy if you can review it and share your opinion.

Attach some photos and the youtube link with 9 videos (sorry for my english, is not the best jeje)

Question are welcome... thanks. Guillermo Ursini

IMG_6148.JPG

IMG_6152.JPG

IMG_6153.JPG

IMG_6159.JPG

IMG_6168.JPG

IMG_6174.JPG

Hello Mattias Larsen, thank you so much for your opinion, yes it is similar, but maybe with 2 external antennas can improve range, getting a best result than a G3.

I'm curious about the normal range distance of a Lectro LT-LR at 50mw with the rx hide in the clothes (rx inside a pair of jeans for example). I'm having about 180ft with sight of view, and 100ft without sight of view (rx inside a pair of jeans for example).

Here are a couple of tests done with the Lectrosonics L Series kit in New York a few years ago. Not sure of the exact distances, but you can get the idea:

Towards the end of this one done by B&H, Rob is over 100 ft. away - again, outside in NY:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...