Lectro SRa issues (Ch 2 WAY louder than Ch 1)

Fidelio Sound Co

Hey all,

I posted this on the Lectro Facebook group, but I'm hoping someone here might be able to shed some light as well.

I'm having a really strange issue with my SRa receiver that I can't seem to figure out. 

I have an SRa on the latest firmware along with two SMDa's. I noticed lately that one channel is WAY louder than the other but I was on set and didn't have much time to troubleshoot. When I got home I took my time and this is what I'm seeing. 

• Channel 2 is consistantly and significantly louder than channel 1. 
  • The levels for both channels on the SRa are both set to +5.
  • I tried swapping the mics - no difference
  • I tried changing the inputs on my recorder - no difference
  • I checked that the TX and the RX were set at the same level - no difference, didn't matter which TX I used
  • Checked compatibility modes - no difference
  • Checked Pilot tone was active - no difference
  • Phase both set to +
  • Swapped cables - no difference

Essentially no matter what I do, anything I output from Ch 2 is about 20-30db louder than Ch 1. All I need to do is swap the cable from Ch 1 to Ch2, set the Freq and bam, it starts peaking like crazy. I've tried every possible combination and to rule out cables, mics, recorder settings etc. Any thoughts?

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 9.53.48 PM.png

6 hours ago, NathanWBS said:

You haven't mentioned it and you may have already tried it but have you tried swapping over the base plate on the receiver?

I haven't as I don't have another one. I'm hoping to take it in to Lectro in the next couple of and see if they can troubleshoot it further. From the responses I've gotten here and on Facebook, it seems to not be something to do with my settings and the unit is actually damaged :(