Trey LaCroix

Orca Bag Front Pouch

I recently switched from an older ports brace bag to an OR-30 for my 633. I really like it but the one thing I’m not crazy about it the front pouch. It’s too big/ puffy and tends to bump into walls and camera operators in tight spaces.

I know you can remove it but I’m wondering if anyone has replaced it with a smaller pouch? Or even a DIY solution. I like having a front pouch but this one is just too puffy.

I’m using the OR-30 and I got the optional front cover to replace the front bag with. I like using the smaller front cover, the way it attaches it actually acts as a smaller pouch, though you can’t attach the transmitter pouches on the front cover.

But for those situations when you need to be a bit thinner I would recommend the cover.

Funny. I also have the problem that the bag is too thick and ordered a few days ago the thin replacement pouch. The bag is really small, but way to thick!

41 minutes ago, Attila said:

Funny. I also have the problem that the bag is too thick and ordered a few days ago the thin replacement pouch. The bag is really small, but way to thick!

There is a thin replacement pouch?