URX100 wiring balanced unbalanced and tc out

osa

I am making a bunch of cables for my urx and when i test my trs to Y xlr unbalanced vs trs to xlr balanced, is it possible “differential” is backwards on unit vs manual?  An audible test at a mixer is showing me stereo unbalanced when “on” and seemingly mono balanced when “off”. FW1.02

B1256EC4-05F6-4C35-925F-AD0913ECD72C.jpeg

Also I believe this differential setting should be in the routing menu not set up since it pertains to the routed signal you want from that trrs jack, imho. I will post this to their forum as well hopefully that could be an easy update if others agree.  

I am also having trouble getting a tc signal out of the side ta5m jack. Following manual below and unsuccessful getting a signal. Has anyone made a successful y cable for the ta5 out? Just doublechecked my solders and also direct tap from urx to mixer and still no signal from the pin 1/3 combo. I am getting audio signal from pin 1/2 combo. Time code is showing being received on the home screen 

40C0F8A1-5C8F-44C3-850D-202FF0EB8D6B.jpeg

Unfortunately I missed the guys in tech-support with a phone call but will try again tomorrow 

58 minutes ago, ramallo said:

I did a TAF5 cable for Audio and TC (1, 3 and 5), at start din't work, my problem was: I sent stereo to the URX, and the URX only work with mono audio if you want TC

Thank you i had not considered this. Much appreciated

9 hours ago, glenn said:

Timecode out is only available in mono mode. The RX200 does stereo and time code  

Thanks glenn. I was hoping to use in tandem with rx200’s in stereo mode but mono n tc from the urx, Which still works for fs7’s w/no tc or dslr’s etc from the trrs jack. But i do like the idea of adding a separate mono tx for versatile feeds.