Attila

OR-444 ORCA 3S (SPINAL SUPPORT SYSTEM) SOUND HARNESS

ORCA Bags now has the OR-444 ORCA 3S (SPINAL SUPPORT SYSTEM) SOUND HARNESS.

Until now, there was only one similiar concept by K-Tek the KSHRN3.

I am looking forward for a new harness that helps my back and shoulders.

I really like the concept of being modular and using just parts of the harness for quick situations.

Does someone already tried or is using it? Maybe compared to the K-Tek?

17 hours ago, Attila said:

Until now, there was only one similiar concept by K-Tek the KSHRN3.

Would love to see a detailed comparison of K-Tek  KSHRN3 vs OR-444 ORCA 3S

I used the K-Tek once at a Mixer event hosted by Second City Sound here in Chicago. I can say felt great and it a huge difference between Orca OR-40 harness. I too would love to see a comparison between the new OR-444 ORCA 3S and the K-Tek KSHRN3.

I briefly tried the Orca at NAB and own the K-Tek. The Orca was maybe a tiny bit more supportive than the K-Tek but it's tough to say for sure. They're both great in that department. The K-Tek wins hands down in my book for usability though, because the Orca sticks out from your back at the bottom, which would make it really impractical to sit down in and especially difficult to get in and out of cars with it on.

On 9/11/2019 at 4:40 AM, allistair said:

I briefly tried the Orca at NAB and own the K-Tek. The Orca was maybe a tiny bit more supportive than the K-Tek but it's tough to say for sure. They're both great in that department. The K-Tek wins hands down in my book for usability though, because the Orca sticks out from your back at the bottom, which would make it really impractical to sit down in and especially difficult to get in and out of cars with it on.

That´s a good point. When I have my harness on, I don´t want to take it down when not nescessary.