Sony wireless service/parts?

berniebeaudry

Does anyone know of a Sony service center in the US that would stock parts for the Sony UTXB2X UWP series?  I have a client who uses these and a few of the receivers have lost the nut on the output jack.  They wiggle around and lose audio output in spite of taping them in place.  It's the screw on 1/8 inch jack.  

I haven't ordered in ages, but at least several years ago Sony was really good at providing parts.

I would begin by asking the nearest Sony official service. At least in the past they had some service centres that

also were the part distribution points. Of course they didn't stock most parts but their logistics system

guaranteed that they would supply it even if it had to be brought from Japan.

It was only a matter of time, from a couple of days to a week or several weeks.

5 hours ago, borjam said:

I haven't ordered in ages, but at least several years ago Sony was really good at providing parts.

I would begin by asking the nearest Sony official service. At least in the past they had some service centres that

also were the part distribution points. Of course they didn't stock most parts but their logistics system

guaranteed that they would supply it even if it had to be brought from Japan.

It was only a matter of time, from a couple of days to a week or several weeks.

Thank you!