RadoStefanov

A review of Nova “OneUnit” and mrx214 wireless modules. 

For the last week I have been only working the second and fourth frequency on both modules. I don’t see a significant difference between single and dual mode. I can with confidence say that all things being equal single and dual mode is basically the same.

15E1ACD8-9718-43FB-B9F7-7BCDDFA27F74.jpeg

8 hours ago, Prahlad Strickland said:

\Rado boss, 

Have you tested the auto scan auto assign to transmitters feature they were implementing?,  does it work well?,  as in it mutes the TX, scans,  assigns and you're back in action?

Now if only they can implement the type of system Shure Axient does, where it can reassign and change freq on both RX and TX within a couple milliseconds. Then again, that's why those systems run for so much more $$$ than anything else.

Of course we can change frequencies automatically during a production.  At this point I do not see a need as the transmission reliability of the system does not require it. I would rather the sound mixer select frequencies  through our auto pick selection when they are ready to do so and all transmitters can be disabled to provide an accurate scan.

3 hours ago, glenn said:

Of course we can change frequencies automatically during a production.  At this point I do not see a need as the transmission reliability of the system does not require it. I would rather the sound mixer select frequencies  through our auto pick selection when they are ready to do so and all transmitters can be disabled to provide an accurate scan.

for example, if we have 6 talent out on set,    is there a single operation to disable all 6 TX,  scan,  auto pick, assign and enable the TX again?,  or is it manually disabling each of the 6,  scan and choose?,    Be cool if there was a single "I'm feeling lucky" button.  The trust zaxcom, and it re assigns all 6 with 1 button.