Sync multiple audio files to single video files - Avid and Resolve

Sound

I am starting a new topic on this as it doest fit into my old post:

I just bought a Mixpre 10 II and I am trying to Sync it to my Sony a7 III via two ultrasync one units. So i am converting audio timecode of the video file to Start Timecode and sync it to the timecode of the mixpre 10 II. 

BUT: 

The Mixpre 10 II has a file size limit of 4GB because of the SD card recording. So it always splits audio after some time and creates a new file. in 32bit with 10 tracks 48khz its about 37 minutes. So its very likely to have a video file that has to be synced to multiple audio files, but that doesnt seem to work. Avid Media Composer and Davinci Resolve only sync to the first audio file and ignore the next file. Is there any workaround for that? 

Why don't you simply sync the first audio file to the video footage and append the other audio files to the first one manually? The recording should be without gap (if the audio was splitted by the recorder) so you don't have to sync each audio track seperately. If you have different video files you have to do this operation once for each clip. Maybe someone else has a better solution.

Greetings