Online mixing service - Soundchop Studio

Do you want your music to sound loud and punchy? Soundchop Studio will help you turn your recorded tracks into studio quality releases!

Hi, my name is Andrew Sniahirou, and I’m a sound engineer at Soundchop Studio. I offer mixing and mastering of guitar music – all kinds of metal, rock, and indie stuff. I’ve been working with musicians from many corners of the world – Norway and Finland, Russia and Israel, Ukraine and Belarus!

Check my previous works, rates, and info at https://soundchopstudio.com
Feel free to contact me via email or Whatsapp with any further questions.

Let's make some good music together!

ShgK3EOdLD4.jpg

I decided to leave this post up even though it loses on several fronts: un-paid advertising and not aimed at our production and post-production sound community, also an abuse of the Work Available - Available For Work section which is primarily for individual workers networking.

I imagine this will get very little traction but it is not really deserving of deletion in my opinion. We'll see how it goes  ---  maybe we have some guitar players who might find it interesting (in spite of its irrelevancy).