CyberTruck

Shastapete

Looks like they took a B2 stealth bomber as inspiration.  Personally I'm waiting for the day where someone makes a small-ish electric van to haul all my sound gear around in.  As a petrol head myself, I will say that we live in exciting car times right now with the electrification of the industry (and even some old classics, too!).  I'll always keep the couple classics I own but I can't wait to daily an electric!

1 hour ago, codyman said:

I'm waiting for the day where someone makes a small-ish electric van to haul all my sound gear around in

yes, me too. This one looks promising, but still a bit too small and range is a but short. Plus, it seems it’s not yet available in the US (which isn’t a problem for me):

https://www.nissan.co.uk/vehicles/new-vehicles/e-nv200.html

That Tesla looks extremely promising, though, and might well fit my needs, but I fear it’s going to be too expensive. 

I just don’t understand why nobody comes out with a battery-swap system. Yes, it would need to be the same for all cars, but then battery size would be a lot less of an issue, because you‘d just drive up to a (gas) station, have a machine pull out your empty battery and put full one in. The entire thing done in maybe 2 minutes, faster than pumping is now. Plus they could charge it at the gas stations (e-station?) whenever green power is available. It would solve a lot of the problems currently plaguing e-mobility.