What the hell have I done? (AVID S3 question)

jgbsound

I'm hoping someone can answer this question for me?  

I have an AVID S3 with the Pro Tools Dock/ipad combo for my studio setup at home.

Usually, after creating a layout in EuControl, I can then just pressed the lefthand buttons on the S3 to call up my layouts.

However, for some reason, now when i press the Layout number, the iPad Control App switches to the proper layout but the S3 does not change the Faders themselves (it's stuck on my DX only tracks.

Is there a setting I accidentally set in EuControl Preferences that could have changed this?

Scrtching my head.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2020 at 9:19 AM, tourtelot said:

Man, that Eucon stuff is tweeky.  I got rid of my Artist Mix panels.  I could not keep them up and running.  Bye bye!

True true.  I am still struggling to set up Layouts for the S3.  Rarely if ever I'm successful, other times, I'm locked out of the Assign tab (when I click on the actual track pulldown, nothing happens.  AVID really needs to get their sh!# together.  I usually just run a stripped down (no layouts) version and just use memory locations/Window Configurations to get what I need on the board. That's the only work around I was able to manage without too much trouble.

The S6's at work are much more stable with the layouts.  It's almost like they don't really care anymore about this group of products since the S1-S4s came out.