Zax-Net and Encrypted IFB

glenn

We at Zaxcom are introducing a new concept to location sound recording. Zax-Net provides a full integration of recording, mixing, wireless microphones and IFB receivers on location. Please follow the link for details. I hope that every sound professional in LA can join us for a seminar on July 18 and a live presentation of the new Zax-Net system for the production of location sound.

Glenn

http://www.zaxcom.com/events_exhibitions.htm

Now those are some features I can go for!!  Love the idea of a remix opportunity with the wireless transmitters if there are range issues on the original mix, or I suppose if I blow a take and don't want the editor to know.  Also love the transmitters only recording when I am.  Good feature for privacy and ease of file transfer without an edit for those crazy shots.

We will not have pictures of the IFB/time code receiver for about 3 weeks. I will have one or two with me at the 695 day on July 18. It is the same size as a classic Ipod or current Blackberry. All of the off the shelf cases work fine with the IFB. It is very thin so it should be a big hit with the director crowd.

Glenn