Deity BP-TX 2 Announced

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shooting the commercial for it right now.

Yes, Orginally we figured we'd just make it so you could use it as a USB sound card. Something higher quality than the input on most laptops. Adding it to RX mode is possible and might be something we

The BP-TRX will come in a solo version, a "timecode kit" (2x BP-TRX with accessories like TC cables, exact cables/bundle will be disclosed soon) and a "deluxe kit" (hard case, DUO-RX, 2X BP TRX, 2x W.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, igomarsound said:

Any news on the release ?

I was contemplating tentacle track E but these little fellas would be perfect paired with my m2d2 (among other uses)

And you want it very small, you can now even get the rode wireless go II with dual transmitter internal recording (but no timecode)

On 2/25/2021 at 7:39 PM, Sound said:

And you want it very small, you can now even get the rode wireless go II with dual transmitter internal recording (but no timecode)

nah. This rode wireless go II looks rubbish if you ask me. 

the ability to record 2 channels via usb with timecode and transmit it to a camera hop is pretty slick. Not sure if we can get audio signal via USB, record, and output an rf signal all in the same time. but would be great.