Join us for the Sound Summit 2020

karlw

As a sort of "Virtual Tradeshow", several manufacturers including Sound Devices, Audio Limited, Bubblebee, Viviana, Ursa, Ktek, Lectrosonics, Sonosax, DPA, Ambient, Schoeps, and dB Labs have banded together for this online event. It's free to register, and a little bird (probably a roadrunner) tells me that there will be several new product announcements included in the fun. Coming this Thursday & Friday!

Hope to see you there!

https://thesoundsummit.org/

-Karl

Lectrosonics-Joins-Virtual-Sound-Summit-2020.jpg

23 minutes ago, Joshua Anderson said:

Will the videos be posted later? I’d love to watch live but may not be able to. 

thanks,

josh

Yes, the videos will be available after the fact. 

19 minutes ago, codyman said:

I thought only the tumbleweeds spoke in Rio Rancho?

Most of the time yes, but if you've been around Roadrunners - sometimes you can't shut 'em up <g>

This is a great initiative. I only had the chance to watch 45min or so today but am looking forward to the recordings. Thank you.

Some small feedback I stumbled upon:

The time for the live event was announced as CDT. As this is an event followed around the world, a little "(UTC-05:00)" might save some time for a lot of interested people out there. (I am not even asking for an .ical file 😉 ).

The timeline for day 1 is dropped from the website. hmm... maybe archive.org hast it, but why?

Provide links to websites of all participants on thesoundsummit.org and on yt.

Last but not least, on my device i experiened asynchrounous sound. That may be on my side, but I like the idea a lot more, that even in our profession this happens in a new situation, than I find it embarrassing.

Thnx for this event.