Searching for Sound Recordists

I am a visual artist working in Zurich. In this extraordinary situation we are in, I am thinking about the sound right now in the various cities. Below I wrote a description about the work where I try to find sound recordists in various cities.

The idea is to record in the city in various locations (between 3 and 6 locations), each location for around 30 minutes, steady recordings. The sound recordists chooses their own personal spots within their own interests in their listenings. For the Information I would need the location name, recording day time and best several photos taken by the phone or camera from the recorded places (landscape format, no equipment in the photo).

I can provide you with a certificate for being on the street if needed.

The whole project will be shown on a website available for all the people. There is no deadline for the delivery of the sound files.

The website:

I will raise money for the project via fundings and donations to pay off all contributors.

Looking forward to hear from you.

warm regards,
Veronika Spierenburg