Audio Ltd A10 range

Jason Nightall

hey since no one has chimed in yet - Ive used them for about a month in all sorts of locations alongside Lectro and Zax, which are my normal wireless.

They were always used with fins, so I can't speak on the whip reception. All 3 systems performed equally, any difference between them could be attributed to where I had the TX placed on talent. I did always keep it at max transmitting power. Each receiver can accept 2 signals, both signals being true diversity - which i think is unique to their set up [I could be wrong there]

They are easy to learn, and the best sounding wireless I've ever used. The bluetooth app is no zaxnet though, your'e better off just adjusting the pack manually. 

If they make a smaller TX for their new a10 line, I would jump on it no question.

I use both Audio Ltd and Lectro in bag work. I prefer Audio Ltd for sound and functionality but talent likes the size of Lectro SM single battery.

I have to assume that Audio Ltd/Sound devices are working on a four channel receiver to go into their SL-2 and smaller TX. If they do come out with them, I'll be in the queue.