Wisycom MCR54 operator error issue, help needed

SoundKurt

Help needed. 

On my new Wisy MCR54, RX3 and RX4 sounded very overmodulated and distorted in my current tests even though they did not in my previous tests. The sound would distort a lot and especially with S sounds. All the settings on the MCR54 matched all my other settings on my other RX channels which were running just fine. I tried a lot of things with the cables but when I restored factory defaults RX3 and RX4 went back to sounding normal again. Do you guys know what I might have done wrong or what the issue was? 

I want to know incase it happens again. 

Thank you, 

15 hours ago, SoundKurt said:

Help needed. 

On my new Wisy MCR54, RX3 and RX4 sounded very overmodulated and distorted in my current tests even though they did not in my previous tests. The sound would distort a lot and especially with S sounds. All the settings on the MCR54 matched all my other settings on my other RX channels which were running just fine. I tried a lot of things with the cables but when I restored factory defaults RX3 and RX4 went back to sounding normal again. Do you guys know what I might have done wrong or what the issue was? 

I want to know incase it happens again. 

Thank you, 

Not specifically related  to the 54, but the sound you describe i know well from other wisys if Tx compander is set differently then RX compander. ENR vs ENC