Fall is tumbleweed time

LarryF

On 9/23/2020 at 2:31 AM, r.paterson said:

The official release of the DCHR Digital hop receiver i rekon!

12 hours ago, BAB414 said:

LR sized receiver covering A1+B1

Looks like we have a couple of winners...https://www.lectrosonics.com/lectrosonics-introduces-the-dchr-miniature-stereo-digital-receiver.html

11 minutes ago, Matthew Steel said:

Wow! I had no idea...but is it compatible with the older hybrid modulations (400?). It appears not. But if so, it's a real winner.

51 minutes ago, Matthew Steel said:

That page is down for the moment (???) though if you do a search on DCHR on the Lectro site, the data sheet and manual are live.

Best Regards,

Larry Fisher

It went up an hour early (time zone malfunction). Will be back in 6 minutes. Splitting second hands instead of hairs.

LEF

22 minutes ago, LarryF said:

That page is down for the moment (???) though if you do a search on DCHR on the Lectro site, the data sheet and manual are live.

Best Regards,

Larry Fisher

It went up an hour early (time zone malfunction). Will be back in 6 minutes. Splitting second hands instead of hairs.

LEF

Larry, it looks super impressive. Kudos to you and the team. I hate to be that guy requesting features before it even comes out, but would there be any way for it to emulate (might not be the right word) NA/NU mode for my Digital Hybrid Wireless transmitters? Essentially, to receive from the legacy transmitters. Manual points to no. I was just talking last night about needing a small receiver with this frequency range for monitoring talent wireless while we're wiring.

Keep up the great work!

Jumping in here - BAB414 - in this small of a package, it just wasn't practical to include Hybrid emulation modes, which would require FM receiver components in the hardware, along with the much larger code space requirements. The larger receivers like DSQD can do this, of course. 

1 hour ago, karlw said:

Jumping in here - BAB414 - in this small of a package, it just wasn't practical to include Hybrid emulation modes, which would require FM receiver components in the hardware, along with the much larger code space requirements. The larger receivers like DSQD can do this, of course. 

Thanks Karl. I understand.

5 hours ago, codyman said:

I've noticed there's something on the Sound Summit schedule for October 2nd labeled "Dr. Audio and Filtering" under Lectrosonics.  Does this tumbleweed have a PHD?

Look a little further down and you’ll see the new product demonstration as well. 

16 hours ago, codyman said:

I've noticed there's something on the Sound Summit schedule for October 2nd labeled "Dr. Audio and Filtering" under Lectrosonics.  Does this tumbleweed have a PHD?

I think that's a misprint. It was supposed to be "Waxing and Detailing a Show Quality Tumbleweed"

Best Regards,

Larry Fisher

12 minutes ago, Erob said:

822a...successor to 411s. But digital and backwards compatible (like pretty much all their new digital receivers). Looks very similar to the 411s but has two channels. Looks very interesting and excited to hear more about it.  

I wonder what the range difference between an SRc and the 822a is with whips.  The 8 series SD + SL2 looks slick but if the 822a has great range, might be worth it to go that route since you could still just add receivers to your bag depending on how many channels you needed per gig.

1 hour ago, Erob said:

822a...successor to 411s. But digital and backwards compatible (like pretty much all their new digital receivers). Looks very similar to the 411s but has two channels. Looks very interesting and excited to hear more about it.  

This is the receiver I've been waiting for. Thank you so much Lectro. Interested in pricing!