Jump to content

Fall is tumbleweed time


LarryF
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

On 9/23/2020 at 2:31 AM, r.paterson said:

The official release of the DCHR Digital hop receiver i rekon!

 

12 hours ago, BAB414 said:

LR sized receiver covering A1+B1

 

Looks like we have a couple of winners...https://www.lectrosonics.com/lectrosonics-introduces-the-dchr-miniature-stereo-digital-receiver.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Matthew Steel said:

Wow! I had no idea...but is it compatible with the older hybrid modulations (400?). It appears not. But if so, it's a real winner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Matthew Steel said:

That page is down for the moment (???) though if you do a search on DCHR on the Lectro site, the data sheet and manual are live.

Best Regards,

Larry Fisher

 It went up an hour early (time zone malfunction). Will be back in 6 minutes. Splitting second hands instead of hairs.

LEF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, LarryF said:

That page is down for the moment (???) though if you do a search on DCHR on the Lectro site, the data sheet and manual are live.

Best Regards,

Larry Fisher

 It went up an hour early (time zone malfunction). Will be back in 6 minutes. Splitting second hands instead of hairs.

LEF

Larry, it looks super impressive. Kudos to you and the team. I hate to be that guy requesting features before it even comes out, but would there be any way for it to emulate (might not be the right word) NA/NU mode for my Digital Hybrid Wireless transmitters? Essentially, to receive from the legacy transmitters. Manual points to no. I was just talking last night about needing a small receiver with this frequency range for monitoring talent wireless while we're wiring.

 

Keep up the great work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jumping in here - BAB414 - in this small of a package, it just wasn't practical to include Hybrid emulation modes, which would require FM receiver components in the hardware, along with the much larger code space requirements. The larger receivers like DSQD can do this, of course. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, karlw said:

Jumping in here - BAB414 - in this small of a package, it just wasn't practical to include Hybrid emulation modes, which would require FM receiver components in the hardware, along with the much larger code space requirements. The larger receivers like DSQD can do this, of course. 

Thanks Karl. I understand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, codyman said:

I've noticed there's something on the Sound Summit schedule for October 2nd labeled "Dr. Audio and Filtering" under Lectrosonics.  Does this tumbleweed have a PHD?

Look a little further down and you’ll see the new product demonstration as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, codyman said:

I've noticed there's something on the Sound Summit schedule for October 2nd labeled "Dr. Audio and Filtering" under Lectrosonics.  Does this tumbleweed have a PHD?

I think that's a misprint. It was supposed to be "Waxing and Detailing a Show Quality Tumbleweed"

Best Regards,

Larry Fisher

Link to comment
Share on other sites

822a...successor to 411s. But digital and backwards compatible (like pretty much all their new digital receivers). Looks very similar to the 411s but has two channels. Looks very interesting and excited to hear more about it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Erob said:

822a...successor to 411s. But digital and backwards compatible (like pretty much all their new digital receivers). Looks very similar to the 411s but has two channels. Looks very interesting and excited to hear more about it.  

I wonder what the range difference between an SRc and the 822a is with whips.  The 8 series SD + SL2 looks slick but if the 822a has great range, might be worth it to go that route since you could still just add receivers to your bag depending on how many channels you needed per gig.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Erob said:

822a...successor to 411s. But digital and backwards compatible (like pretty much all their new digital receivers). Looks very similar to the 411s but has two channels. Looks very interesting and excited to hear more about it.  

This is the receiver I've been waiting for. Thank you so much Lectro. Interested in pricing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...