Nova headphone matrix v2.30

osa

Any chance someone here might have an older nova firmware and might confirm for me if i am going crazy - wasnt there a right side 1/2/3/4 out previously? When i uncheck the L the R is still present in my headphones but i cant seem to access

FCED5F22-24AE-4939-ADFC-0E24221AA4B6.jpeg

EA21D470-A903-4E3C-AF2A-176528C872EF.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Wandering Ear said:

I'm on 2.05 and you are correct.  However on 2.05 I can't route tracks 13-16 to the headphones.

PXL_20201014_171952149.jpg

This is great thank you. Mine was updated at the factory and i assume my presets loaded still tick those boxes but i cant see them at present. Also i should clarify i did check with howy first and waiting to hear back

Its the graphic display that has not got enough room for the newly added record tracks 13-16, as well as L & R for outputs so L R for outputs got sacrificed for the added tracks.

Yes its a bit of a nuisance as I'd commonly listen to boom left, and the mix of radios right, but there's no post fader option for tracks unless you've got them set that way for recording, which mostly as iso's you don't want them post fader.
Not sure why the display can't be modified?

43 minutes ago, pindrop said:

Its the graphic display that has not got enough room for the newly added record tracks 13-16, as well as L & R for outputs so L R for outputs got sacrificed for the added tracks.

Yes its a bit of a nuisance as I'd commonly listen to boom left, and the mix of radios right, but there's no post fader option for tracks unless you've got them set that way for recording, which mostly as iso's you don't want them post fader.
Not sure why the display can't be modified?

That all makes sense. My issue is i cant “uncheck” the right matrix at present so i think my way around might be to build new entries after my old ones and disable the old?

17 hours ago, osa said:

That all makes sense. My issue is i cant “uncheck” the right matrix at present so i think my way around might be to build new entries after my old ones and disable the old?

per Howy this morn...

"Yes once we added 16 tracks there was no room to put the rest of the output bus selections so they are mono. I was thinking of trying to make those output boxes contain a L,R,C instead of just an X."

4 hours ago, osa said:

per Howy this morn...

"Yes once we added 16 tracks there was no room to put the rest of the output bus selections so they are mono. I was thinking of trying to make those output boxes contain a L,R,C instead of just an X."

If every box had an LCR then he could cut the number of boxes by half – if a button is free add a phase flip option, and if panned center a "side" mode to decode an MS mic

7 hours ago, Shastapete said:

If every box had an LCR then he could cut the number of boxes by half – if a button is free add a phase flip option, and if panned center a "side" mode to decode an MS mic

That is a great idea. I told him you suggested that maybe it can be implemented and simplify things. Howy also mentioned we might be able to open the Settings files in a text editor And possibly access those R output settings. Might be a fix in the meantime at least for my headphone settings in particular

• 1 month later...