Good Gift for Sound Guy clients

Beta Sound

Hey Fellow Sound People.

I own a small rental house in the Dominican Republic and even though things slowed down alot this year, we have been able to turn a small profit.  I want to make some sort of branded christmas gift to the guys that rent regularly from us to thank them for their support.  I was hoping to get some ideas from the people here.  

I would love for it to be something usefull on set and hopefully soemthing I can get our logo on.  

Some of the ideas I have are the following:

One of those caps that have sun protection for neck.  

Expendables pouch with basic expendables in it.

Small adapter kit with some basic adapters in it.

Any and all ideas welcome.  Keep in mind we cannot break the bank doing this.  Quantity will probable be 10-15 max.

Thanks in advance!

14 hours ago, Beta Sound said:

One of those caps that have sun protection for neck.  

That's a great idea, especially as you're located in the Dominican Republic (sunny!). 

https://ktekpro.com/product/ksh1-stingray-audio-sunhat/

Ask K-Tek if they can do a small run of their hats for you with your Rental House branding on it as well as K-Tek's?
KTEK_KSH1_main.jpg

I have a few mini-Maglights with company names on them. Still use them to this day. 

On a more humorous note, one year I produced a CD (yes, it was that long ago) as an end-of-the-year gift for all my clients.

It was titled “The Very Best of Room Tone” and it was ~30 clips of silence with various titles like “St Patrick’s Cathedral” and “Sara’s Living Room” .... It was huge hit with the production companies and I still randomly get a mention of it on set to this day. 

Sometimes being remembered for creativity is better than handing out another flashlight. 

Cheers,

Evan Meszaros

1 hour ago, hobbiesodd said:

I have a few mini-Maglights with company names on them. Still use them to this day. 

On a more humorous note, one year I produced a CD (yes, it was that long ago) as an end-of-the-year gift for all my clients.

It was titled “The Very Best of Room Tone” and it was ~30 clips of silence with various titles like “St Patrick’s Cathedral” and “Sara’s Living Room” .... It was huge hit with the production companies and I still randomly get a mention of it on set to this day. 

Sometimes being remembered for creativity is better than handing out another flashlight. 

Cheers,

Evan Meszaros

Oh MAN I would love to hear that CD! That is pure genius!

Decent mugs/bottles, bottle clips with hooks, belt worn bottle holders, some rebirth of the Bubenzer, boom hooks, flashlights, headlights, thin black merino gloves for boom ops (even or especially in DomRep temperatures, but that may only be me), "I can't hear you" stickers that fit on headphones.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 11:40 AM, tourtelot said:

Anyone here remember the "No MOS" stickers that Audio Services gave away once upon a time?

Yes, I do. I've seen them at the shop. Haven't been there is a while though. I think they still have them.