PSC Four Pack

codyman

Just received my PSC Four Pack I pre-ordered a couple months back.  2x Slots + Power Distro + Antenna Distro all in a roughly 633 sized box.  Also able to output AES (on supported slot receivers such as the Wisycom) so it's nice to know that maybe one day if there's an SRd I'll be able to upgrade and have 8 channels in one little box.  Please excuse the dusty 633, need to clean it since wrapping a show in December!

PXL_20210111_215219689.jpg

PXL_20210111_215225170.jpg

PXL_20210111_215233904.jpg

PXL_20210111_222907818.jpg

PXL_20210111_230730371.jpg

49 minutes ago, Neil Bliss said:

I keep expecting an SRd announcement, I'm eagerly awaiting such a thing.

I hope they make one but I'm thinking it may not happen. It seems like they are focusing on their digital line and including analog compatibility as a way to keep the analog users happy until everyone transitions to digital. And there is no way they are going to make a 4 channel SR that is digital and analog (directly competes with the DSQD).

I hope I'm wrong though.

Just now, Trey LaCroix said:

I hope they make one but I'm thinking it may not happen. It seems like they are focusing on their digital line and including analog compatibility as a way to keep the analog users happy until everyone transitions to digital. And there is no way they are going to make a 4 channel SR that is digital and analog (directly competes with the DSQD).

I hope I'm wrong though.

Yeah jury is still out on that one.  Between these 4 channels and my ol' faithful VR Field I've got 10 channels of wireless which is perfect for 99% of what I do but it would be nice to have this four pack with AES slots + an 833 + the AES little barnacle thing to have a bag with 8 channels.