Looking for a decent, robust macro camera?

Hey guys! I’m an iPhone photo taker, nothing fancy. However, I take a lot of bug photos and would like to branch  routerlogin out to a good camera for macro photography, but also something I’m not going to have to baby in the field? If that even exists? Any input it welcome thanks  192.168.0.1

1 hour ago, John Blankenship said:

A more interesting question is, "How did it happen that going to a sound group was your first thought in finding a camera?"

This seems to be another one of those weird bot accounts that have been showing up on here for some unknown reason.

Assuming this is a serious question..... (which I rather doubt)
Then I'd recommend a newer Olympus, or a Panasonic G9

Because when you're doing macro photography, you're often fighting against DoF being too shallow. Thus the MFT sensor helps here, and the newer Olympus cameras and the Panasonic G9 have the in camera focus stacking feature which is another handy tool for this. Plus they're compact but durable bodies which are weather resistant. 

10 hours ago, codyman said:

This seems to be another one of those weird bot accounts that have been showing up on here for some unknown reason.

Looks like that, I've seen similar on other forums. Probably other posts will contain links to advertisements. 

On 1/13/2021 at 8:19 PM, borjam said:

Probably other posts will contain links to advertisements. 

Which is exactly what has happened to the original post:

On 1/12/2021 at 10:37 PM, tomspayne75 said:

Hey guys! I’m an iPhone photo taker, nothing fancy. However, I take a lot of bug photos and would like to branch  routerlogin out to a good camera for macro photography, but also something I’m not going to have to baby in the field? If that even exists? Any input it welcome thanks  192.168.0.1