Multiple ~$30 Versa Flex HS1N audio harnesses on eBay right now

chinpou

Looks like they’re demo’s/‘otherwise used’ items from Adorama, so there’s a real, legit company making and standing behind the sale.  They have a pretty big used equipment side, so I’d feel confident in their description and that you’re getting a genuine item.

Some of them were labeled "Demo" (they were all ~$32) and the ones that were labeled with a normal "Used" letter grade were all(quickly scanning) around ~$29.  For the ridiculously low price, I grabbed one of the ones labeled Demo(presuming it really meant it was just an in-store demo model).  Febreeze it and forget it.  Lol.  Besides, they can't be any worse than my audio guys that have sweated their butts off in my ~15 year old VersaFlex harness for years.

13 hours ago, chinpou said:

Mine just came in and it doesn’t even stink!

Just got home from my shoot today and the box was sitting on the back steps.  It was in its storage bag, wrapped in a plastic bag.  Looked brand new and untouched(demo).  Manufacture date says 2014.

On 3/11/2021 at 10:36 AM, Derek H said:

These are the best. Though I like the HS2 better which has a narrow shoulder strap. 2.5” wide vs 4”. 

Good call.  Narrower strap would've been ideal.  Ya live and ya learn.  ...or ya read message boards and ya learn.  ;)