Lectro LR ta3 to red 5pin xlr wiring

Hi I found the wiring for red 5pin xlr.

I'm Wondering if I can wire the LR receiver Ta3 mono to a 5pin xlr out to both Red channels as client likes to playback most takes. Having both speakers playing on monitor would be more "professional" though I understand it would not give me that much more volume. I'm unclear of phases issues with this kind of wiring. 

Thanks

• seth changed the title to Lectro LR ta3 to red 5pin xlr wiring

Yes.  That’s pretty easy(L & R TA3 to single 5-pin “stereo” XLR).  Remote/Trew can knock that out, no problem(I’ve had them build custom cables with left & right TA3 cables to feed out of SR receivers to way more “unconventional” single connections than that).  I think they may be caught-up now.  They were running about a month out on custom jobs, when I had some cables built a little while back, because of a big order they already had.

Thanks but I wanted to make it myself.

I'm looking for wiring confidence confirmation as I don't have a way to test the cable except on set.

In theory I think there shouldn't be any phase cancelation issue 😑. Sending same signal to two channels usually just gives a volume bump, but has phased each-other out in circumstances that escape me at the moment. I used to do installations with Bose "mono" L1 systems and sometimes a y cable would cancel out the center in a mix. 

Why do you think there may be phase cancellation? I also don't understand why you say:

8 hours ago, seth said:

Sending same signal to two channels usually just gives a volume bump, but has phased each-other out in circumstances that escape me at the moment.

It sounds like you are confusing splitting with summing?

The cable should work fine as described in your OP.