Comtek belt pouch alternatives

bcopenhagen

Some of my Comtek P-1 zippered belt pouches are showing their age, and $16-19 seems a little pricey to replace with OEM pouches. I’ve found a few possibilities, but I thought I’d ask here.

What alternative pouches are you using for Comteks?

Preference for belt clip, as opposed to belt loop.

Thanks in advance for any links and ideas!

Brian

Maybe keep an eye out on eBay.  I needed a new case for one of my Lectro SMQV's recently and found someone selling five for less than half the price of one brand new($9.95 vs $23.99).  They had a numbering system marked on them in paint pen, but still had the foam inside each individual case to keep its shape and they looked fine, otherwise.  A black Sharpie pretty much took care of the markings and now I have a bunch of spares.

Amazon also has all kinds of little pouches like that, so it may be worth going down that rabbit hole if you have some time to kill.

For some years now I have been using pouches from Williams Listen Systems. My Comtek xmtrs fit snuggly into them. Secure fit and don't fall out. With belt clip. 

Maybe you can find these pouches at Williams or ebay. 

0801211711_resize_9.jpg

Eas

1 hour ago, PMC said:

For some years now I have been using pouches from Williams Listen Systems. My Comtek xmtrs fit snuggly into them. Secure fit and don't fall out. With belt clip. 

Maybe you can find these pouches at Williams or ebay. 

0801211711_resize_9.jpg

Easy enough to pull them out and put them back for battery changes?

Yes, BAB414. They are only a little snug so I hold the pack sideways and shake it a couple times like a pack of cigarettes. The xmtr slides out a bit and I can pull it out the rest of the way. 

I really like the small size versus the large baggy pouches Comtek provides. 

@ PMC

nice find with the Williams Pouch. I like it! Quick search didn’t yield any results, i might shoot them an email and see if they have any old stock  laying around. 

@bcopenhagenI have yet to find anything better (cost effective/ performance) then the $9 Comtek belt clips. I always have a stock on hand for the inevitable break. 

ive tried a few of the K-tek pouches, while very nice design,  they didn’t last much longer then the $9 OG Comtek clips. Your mileage may vary of course depending on the Production. 

https://ktekpro.com/news/protective-stingray-pouch-comtek-receivers/

Huh, the heading on the landing page says BACK TO SCHOOL. 

Universal Tactical MOLLE Holster Army Mobile Phone Belt Pouch

I suppose you might need  Army Tactical stuff if you go to school in Chicago or New York. I have relatives in Chicago. 

Anyway, nice looking pouch, Boomboom.