Compact layout for bag - RF distro / bowtie / hop

Bems

I am trying to «compress» my soundbag to be as light and small as possible. I will be ordering a custom bag and i am now testing the  «layout». Trying to make it really really compact. 

Is there a minimum distannce between rf receiver / antenna distrubution / bowtie antenna and sennheiser g4 camera hop? In other words will the performance be a lot better if there is 20 cm vs 5 vs 2 cm from say bowtie to g4 ? Any reason not to have the two rx receivers and the distro almost touching eachother inside a «pouch» ? See picture of my initial plan. 

(Antenna distro is filtered between 470 and 700 but my g4 hop is in the same range )

0141AC48-EFE2-4480-AE5E-8181EED50981.jpeg

The "rear" of the bowtie is like the rear of a dipole; the same gain as the "front" of the dipole. The nulls are inline with the ends of the two elements. Draw a line from center of the end of one bowtie paddle to the center of the opposite paddle. That line is the null of the bowtie. It will be very difficult in a bag to locate other antennas in that null. A bowtie is "just" a wider bandwidth dipole. See this data sheet:

https://www.lectrosonics.com/sna600a-antenna.html#data-sheet

Best Regards,

Larry Fisher