RF & TX management Android app – looking for beta testers

Compasseur

Hello fellow sound mixers,

I am developing an Android app for coordinating RF transmitters (including frequency spectrum analysis and intermodulation calculations). The app is in beta state and I am looking for a few people to beta test it in real world with different configurations.

Should you be interested, here are the requirements :
-having an Android smartphone with at least Android 6 and OTG ability and being able to download apps from the Google Play store,
-having and using several UHF links (mics, ifb, hop…),
-being ready to test it and send me reports about the app (keeping in mind that it is a beta version so do not rely only on it for professional purpose at the moment).

By coming on board you will help developing a new tool for the sound community and you will get the app for free (it will be a paid app).

If you wish to participate, please send an email at thecompasseur@gmail.com with the following infos :
-where you live (town, country),
-your list of equipment (mixer/recorder + wireless stuff),
-the model of smartphone you will be using.

Thank you very much,

Grégoire (also known as Roubi on JWSoundgroup)

homescreen_full_light.jpg

• 2 years later...

Android users! An exciting opportunity awaits as an RF & TX management app is seeking beta testers. If you're passionate about optimizing wireless connectivity and enjoy testing innovative apps, this is your chance to be part of something groundbreaking. Sign up now for early access and contribute to its development.

I can't say enough good things about TXAdvance. I have been using it for 2 years. It is instrumental in scanning and finding clear frequencies, coordinating my 8 wireless transmitters and troubleshooting RF hits in LIVE active mode when some new RF source walks onto set.

I have used several RF apps before using this one. For a location sound mixer there is simply no better product. 

I know several Apple device users who have purchased Android tablets just to use TXAdvance.

Plus Grégoire is very responsive to feature suggestions. I highly recommend his app. In its current version it is very mature and feature packed.