Convert .wav files into mp3 preserving timecode and metadata with Viviana Cloud app PRO

Turi soundfish

Hi guys how are you? I have just released the new Viviana Cloud app PRO on iOS with the following features 

— Convert BWF files into .MP3 files, preserving metadata and timecode;
– Convert individual tracks into .WAV format;
– See real-time waveforms for each track;
– Solo or mute individual tracks;
– Change volume and pan for each track

We are keep trying to growing with Viviana Cloud app launching a series of brand new features that will make life on set easier, hope this could be useful!

Viviana Cloud app is available also on Android with base version

Looking forward to hear your thoughts. 

Thanks a lot

Bye

Turi

F6B2479F-A763-4EF6-9270-4F08F9F6A99B.JPG

930E5E4D-C7DA-4C18-8E41-A3B41F22D003.JPG

EA2C6469-9C85-4948-90D9-587506267EA4.JPG

88933DF2-3894-4800-A356-1B2AE0385B31.JPG

Hi Ty,

well, my 'maketranscriberfiles' app is still alive and kicking for doing the same locally. (You need to offload anyways, and I very much doubt you do that on a phone.)

https://www.videotoolshed.com/product/make-transcriber-files/

And yes, I would never trust any cloud service for my work. (Everything can be hacked / randsommed, even the owner of the service could change the terms...)
Then, I had nasty experiences with a service that did unexpected file syncing. (Removing a file from the cloud also deleted the original from my local storage.)

BUT, services like Dropbox / WeTransfer are an absolute must for me.
If you are afraid of someone 'stealing' your files, you can always encrypt them locally, then put them 'somewhere' where you send the key trough another channel.

I could build that in MTF or another app, something 'zip output with password', would be not too hard...

42 minutes ago, Bouke said:

Hi Ty,

well, my 'maketranscriberfiles' app is still alive and kicking for doing the same locally. (You need to offload anyways, and I very much doubt you do that on a phone.)

https://www.videotoolshed.com/product/make-transcriber-files/

And yes, I would never trust any cloud service for my work. (Everything can be hacked / randsommed, even the owner of the service could change the terms...)
Then, I had nasty experiences with a service that did unexpected file syncing. (Removing a file from the cloud also deleted the original from my local storage.)

BUT, services like Dropbox / WeTransfer are an absolute must for me.
If you are afraid of someone 'stealing' your files, you can always encrypt them locally, then put them 'somewhere' where you send the key trough another channel.

I could build that in MTF or another app, something 'zip output with password', would be not too hard...

Thanks a lot. Viviana Cloud works on Dropbox

2 hours ago, Ty Ford said:

Having my audio on any cloud makes me nervously uncomfortable.

Regards,

Ty Ford

So also Frame.io has the same problem? We work on Dropbox cloud storage service, soon on Google drive thanks

1 hour ago, Shastapete said:

Turi spams viviana everywhere

sorry to read this and if I bored you it wasn't my intention al all. I just would like to inform people and to know their thoughts because behind each projects there are many months/years of work. If it is necessary I can remove this post. thanks for your understanding

Turi, you are more than welcome here.

This site a source of first-hand information and being able to share experiences and talk directly to the people who design and build our tools is invaluable.

Not all products are of interest to everyone, but in this case, I'm skipping this topic.

Thanks to Jeff for creating  JWSoundgroup.

48 minutes ago, henrimic said:

Turi, you are more than welcome here.

This site a source of first-hand information and being able to share experiences and talk directly to the people who design and build our tools is invaluable.

Not all products are of interest to everyone, but in this case, I'm skipping this topic.

Thanks to Jeff for creating  JWSoundgroup.

thanks for your feedback