Beyerdynamic MC930 RFI issue

jimmycat

I bought a pair of MC930s as my budget stereo set in the field for ambience recording. They sound great, but they frustrate me when it comes to RFI.
I did the following demo and want to see if any MC930 owners are having the same issue or I just bought a defected pair. 

I pointed a MKH-50(running through a HM) and MC930s(cabled) towards roughly the same direction at a ceiling and record them simultaneously on my 788t. The MC930s captures RFI while MKH-50 is clean. All of the connectors are Neutrik-EMCs and cables are Canare star quad ones. 
MKH50: 

MC930:

Then I disconnected the MKH50, and ran one of my MC930s wirelessly through the same route previously the MKH50 went. The RFI got worse. Unfortunately, I didn't record that part. So it makes sense to conclude the microphone itself is to blame, doesn't it? 
Have I bought a faulty pair? Or it's simply that the shield of MC930 is just far worse than a RF microphone and hence not suitable to be used in the field?

I have a pair of Gefell UM70s that can be susceptible to RF, which seems to be a common with those mics.

A common cheap fix is to make pigtails that connect the shield (pin 1) of the female XLR to the chassis with the unused tab on the connector.

https://gearspace.com/board/high-end/111893-gefell-owners-users-what-you-need-know.html

I'd contact Beyer support first, but this is something to look into if there aren't other options.