Videos of audio with timcode window burns

osa

I am working on a radio play and per clients request i made videos that are audio only with timecode window burns of all the production sound we recorded. I used davinci resolve and able to get thru it enough to be dangerous, and these were all large takes so not to terrible to do for this project ( a few large takes vs a bunch of short takes), but i was curious if there was another way to approach this to make video window burns of audio only?

-Ken

9 hours ago, Bouke said:

I don't know what version you're on, but since a couple of years, it can make video from audio only. (With a custom bg.)

Do read the manual!

Bouke

Brilliant this is the one! I bought it a few years ago so indeed i am due to upgrade, thanks for the info

Check your version, if the first number is the same, upgrade is just 'update', thus free of charge.
(Under 'about' shows you the version also...)

Anyways, toy with the demo. (If you're lucky and have a 3.x version, it 'should' update automagically when you run the demo.)

Bouke

Thank you this absolutely was the ticket, the update worked and my previous serial no popped right in automatically. Ffmpeg auto install was brilliant. time code window is perfect for this purpose. I am sure many other uses in the future i.e. a corporate client of mine making poscasts will appreciate this process as well. 

Glad it works for you.
Do read the manual about how to make  a  'branded' custom video background!
Also, DO set the FPS right!
BWF as input can be interpreted multiple ways!

(DF / NDF being the most important, and 23.976 is ALWAYS non-drop (sadly.)