Film Devices: Rack n Bag

Blackdawg

• 1 year later...

I visited Film Devices shop yesterday. I met Ken and he showed me around. The Rack n Bag, well, when I see the pictures, it looks really nice, but it seems a bit fragile. Having it in my hands completely changed that impression. It is really solid and well made. I was very impressed with it.  I was grinning ear to ear because the Rack n Bag does what I tried to do for my setup. I don't like bags and the Rack n Bag does exactly what I want to do. But the cool thing is if you need a bag, there is one for the Rack n Bag.

Ken showed me how it clips on and off a cart. Nice. He also showed me the cart that he posted about recently. What a clean and well thought out cart. He as a lot of nice little bits on it. He has some plans up his sleeve and I'll leave it at that for him to tell you about it when he is ready. 

All in all, I was impressed with everything Ken is doing. Everything is done first-rate. He is full of ideas and I think as a production mixer, he knows exactly what mixers need and how they want it to be.

Thanks for the tour Ken.