PluralEyes Problems - Surround instead of six channels and FcpX Import problem

Sound

Something went wrong.. timecode hasnt been recorded on camera, so I have to sync the Zoom f6 manually to the video files.

Fortunately PluralEyes 3.5 is doing well syncing up the file BUT it imports my six channel audio as surround sound and export as surround as well.

Which means, channels 3 and 4 are silent and instead there is part of it in the bass track number six.

I tried to export as FCPx XML as well but it doesnt work at all. I get the video files in the xml but no audio at all, video is silent and there is no audio track.

Does anyone know what to do?

Is there a way to change the audio configuration from surround to 6 mono in plural eyes before syncing?

I am trying to remove a track with wave agent from the audio files which seems to do the trick for now, but its not elegant as tracks are missing then.

Not too knowledgeable with PluralEyes but is there a way to have it spit out a Quicktime that has all six channels of audio in one MOV?

I wonder if you could sync it all in pluraleyes (despite it thinking it is 5.1), spit out an MOV that has the audio/video synced, and then maybe import that into Tentacle Sync Studio (https://tentaclesync.com/sync-studio) which can then spit out an XML for FCP X?  Hopefully Sync Studio will just treat that audio as audio vs discrete channels?

12 hours ago, codyman said:

Not too knowledgeable with PluralEyes but is there a way to have it spit out a Quicktime that has all six channels of audio in one MOV?

I wonder if you could sync it all in pluraleyes (despite it thinking it is 5.1), spit out an MOV that has the audio/video synced, and then maybe import that into Tentacle Sync Studio (https://tentaclesync.com/sync-studio) which can then spit out an XML for FCP X?  Hopefully Sync Studio will just treat that audio as audio vs discrete channels?

I tried to export a video file. It already destroyed the audio channels on export.. so no way recovering them