(Newbie) Question

raemondcook

I’ve just started to put together my first location sound kit, I’ve got th3 SD 552, three sets of Sennhieser EW100,s ME66 & K6 boom,, Sennhieser SKP100, Rode M3, Shure SM57 mic’s PS614 Bag, so far, what am I missing to complete my kit. Obv I’ve got all the cables etc , bu5 still feel I’m missing something, any help is great appreciated.

That kit is ok, is not lacking anything essential, although that depends on the kind of jobs you are doing. You will soon need something to allow the director and script person to hear your audio, and you’ll need timecode soon, too. But you can record fine audio without those two things. 
You didn’t list weather protection, that’s something you need to consider urgently. 

The first thing I‘d think about is the K6/ME66 combo, as that is one of the worst sounding mics on the market. A Rode NTG3 for example will sound much better, but it’s far more expensive. Maybe in the meantime you can rent a better mic. The sound is your signature, kind of, and you want that to sound at least ok. I‘m not sure you‘re going to find much use for the SM57 on a set, but it’s a good mic. M3 I don‘t know, it looks large and heavy and it’s very cheap and that makes me skeptical. 
Next you should get better lav mics, for the same reasons as above. I‘m assuming here that you are using the stock Sennheiser ME-2s that came with the set. 
Not sure what you want with the SKP100. You can’t use it for a wireless boom, unless you intend to put the SM57 on it? You should definitely try that, though. Could be interesting 

The SM57 is a great mic.. sounds good on most anything and is pretty much indestructible... though not very useful for a PSM, except in the rare occurrence something can be close mic'd. btw I have six, but are mostly for live music gigs.

The ME2 lavs are not highly regarded by most PSMs, but better than nothing for a back up.