Dante makeup gain question

If i were running say a very small Dante network with 1 or 2 Audinate ADP-AES3-AU-2X2 AVIO AES3 to Dante end devices 

configurable via “Dante Controller”: 

• Encoding (audio bit depth) :16,24,32 

For a very small closed network if I needed to set a mic pre where i couldn’t get to it later  and use say a lower mic signal and my device outputs 24-bit AES3 

If my Dante network is set to 32 encoding would that allow makeup gain after Dante to be any less noisy since the Dante transmitter & receiver would both use 32-bit ?

Even best-case scenario in a anechoic chamber (quieter than a studio…)

also does anyone know if Sound Devices 8-series accept and process native Dante 32-bit fixed PCM data? Or will 32-bit integer data be truncated to 24-bits from Dante before the 8-series internal 32-bit processing?

Has anyone done this with other DAWs and and Dante running at 32 encoding?

If your initial device, with the Analog to Digital convertor is outputting 24-bit AES, having a larger bit depth available in the transport or recording path isn't going to help you. AVIO AES devices automatically ASRC (Asynchronous sample-rate convert, aka 're-clocking') the AES to match the Dante Network clock and settings - but that doesn't increase the dynamic range originally converted.