Wisycom distributors tour in Europe

Hello, this is a post mostly for my European colleagues:

Since we are allowed to buy anywhere within the UE, and Wisycom being an European brand, could you share experience (and prices) from your favourite Wisycom reseller?

I am planning to buy MCR54 and MTP60 (if available!!), and it is my first buying from this brand although I have been renting and enjoying using their rx and tx for years.

So I do not have a regular seller that I can trust (and would give me discount) for these product.

Ciao a tutti

In Hamburg it's Zeigermann Audio. Well, I wouldn't call them my favourite Wisycom reseller since I never bought anything from Wisy there but pretty much everything I use. It's the obvious choice for me since I'm located in Hamburg but they're nice people with good coffee (if you would visit) and lots of experience. Volker Zeigermann is a production sound mixer himself who has done several improv-movies for ARD with some 30 channels of wireless or so.  https://www.zeigermann-audio.de/onlineshop/special-offers/

In Berlin it's Kortwich Filmtontechnik. I've only been there once while shooting in Berlin so I can't say much. But they're well-established and probably the biggest pro-audio-dealer for location sound in Germany. https://www.shop-ftt.de/de/search?page=search&page_action=query&desc=on&sdesc=on&keywords=wisycom

NOTE: Since the websites are in German I should mention that Zeigermann lists prices excl. VAT and Kortwich incl. VAT! You probably would've figured that out but just in case... They both list the set of MCR54 + 4x MTP60 at 8.950 € excl. VAT.

AEITECH is the official reseller for France, I think also DCA audiovisuel could help you out, They are nice people, you surely know them already.

In switzerland, SLG broadcast is the reseller but I doubt that it helps you out given the fact that switzerland is not in EU...  (I got my MCR 54 from them and waiting some MTP60, nice company)

Bonne chance

3 hours ago, igomarsound said:

AEITECH is the official reseller for France, I think also DCA audiovisuel could help you out, They are nice people, you surely know them already.

Hi, yes I know DCA well. I work with them for renting most of the time 😉 I did not think they were also reseller appart from consumable.

I am waiting for the quote from AEITECH. I know them when they were Areitech if I recall correctly, Schoeps distributors in France before Euros, so I bought my first Schoeps indirectly through them I suppose. I know they are very serious but I am a bit concerned by some of their catalogue prices. I know there might be a discount on it but making the mistake of pricing 250 euros excl. vat for a 12v power transformer with a 4pin Hirose at the end of a cable is not a very good sign for me (or rather "ça ne fait pas bonne impression"). But I'll wait and see. It will of course be best for me to go through them. They do not list the MTP60 yet on their price list.

3 hours ago, igomarsound said:

switzerland is not in EU...  (I got my MCR 54 from them and waiting some MTP60, nice company)

Man, le Franc Suisse is killing me 😄

• 8 months later...

Hello, I finally bought my MCR54 and 4x MTP60 kit at AEITech and all went well. I am happy to have been able to get quick exchanges with the vendors and fast shipping. After looking around all summer it seems the prices all over Europe are quite the same. No significant difference weither directly in Italy nor anywhere else. The only element where there was is the BPA54 socket. For some reason it has different prices across countries. No big deal but a 100€ is noticeable.

2 hours ago, Fred Salles said:

Hello, I finally bought my MCR54 and 4x MTP60 kit at AEITech and all went well. I am happy to have been able to get quick exchanges with the vendors and fast shipping. After looking around all summer it seems the prices all over Europe are quite the same. No significant difference weither directly in Italy nor anywhere else. The only element where there was is the BPA54 socket. For some reason it has different prices across countries. No big deal but a 100€ is noticeable.

Enjoy it! 🙂

I know you’ve already bought yours but I’ll leave this here for future reference - I’ve bought Wisycom from three different distributors around Europe since I don’t have a local one and I’d also recommend AEITECH - good packaging/shipping but more importantly they are very helpful and knowledgeable with Wisycom stuff.