Short film - 2 day shoot 4/10th - 11th in Sherman Oaks, CA Looking for female, non-binary or those who identify as female Sound Mixer (paid)

Hello all, my name is Ryan Angel and I am the producer for a low budget short film happening in early April. Our sound mixer is unavailable for the two days and I thought this would be a great opportunity to expand my network and diversify my crew. We need a sound mixer with their own equipment who wants to come play over a weekend. We can offer $500 for the two days (almost all positions - including producers/director - are making the same amount). It will be shot much like Staged with two actors chatting over zoom. We will be filming  via zoom and also in camera and the two actors will be in the same location but in different areas. It is a female-centric and diverse set and is shooting in a private residence. If you are interested or have additional questions please feel free to reach out directly ryanangel73@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your attention and I wish you all a fabulous rest of March!

Ryan

• 2 months later...