Brian Parsons needs our help - a post sound mixer's GoFundMe campaign

Ben C

(Re-posted from Facebook, so you might've already seen this on the Post Sound Mixers group. But these are my words. Thanks for reading.)
-----------------------
I've been following Brian's story for a while now. He's one of us, a post sound mixer, who fell on extremely hard times when childhood traumas reappeared in his life as PTSD. The guy had to sell all his equipment years ago and is now running on government programs and donations until he can get the funds, treatment, and business momentum to get back on his feet.

Any donations will help Brian:
-afford daily needs (food, shelter, basic supplies, travel, etc.)
-get a business license (qualifying him for more government programs)
-acquire a state ID (which will help him find work, through Fiverr and other means)

I've never met Brian in person... I friended him on Facebook because he seemed like a sweet person. I'm one of the few people who follows his updates and supports him whenever I can. I've messaged and video chatted with him many times. He's as genuine as they get. His pain is real and his faith that people will come through for him is definitely real. So if this speaks to you and you'd like to help a fellow sound professional, please check out his GoFundMe. Sharing the campaign is just as helpful as a donation. **He's also looking for sound editing and mixing work**. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 6.36.07 PM.png