Jump to content

Ride On Electric


billsmartin
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone. Everybody knows that oil prices are increasing rapidly day bay. On the other hand vehicles prices are also increasing direct proportionally. So, the solution of this problem is other substitute energy vehicles i.e. electric rechargeable vehicles. Here are some electric rechargeable bike. You can check them by simply clicking on the link below

E-Bikes

2019-Recon-2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Johnny Karlsson said:

If you can make an electric cargo mini van, I’ll be interested. 

An electric Ford Transit Connect would get a buy from me.  There is the new e-Transit but that's way too big for my needs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many electric vans/cargo options on the near horizon. The market is there and will be filled soon, I believe. Been reading a lot about this very question, and it seems that most of the manufacturers have cargo vehicles in the pipeline. Here’s hoping!

 

Best,

Moe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Olle Sjostrom said:

A bit OT, but this topic is already OT to being with so I don't see the harm...

 

Speaking of lightning, the new Ford Lightning, particularly the "Pro" version, might be the best bang for buck in terms of electric sound vehicles.  Front "frunk" is huge and has AC power outlets so you can charge batteries / hold gear etc and then throw a shell on the truck bed portion and you have a pretty damn capable gear hauler for $40k.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, codyman said:

Speaking of lightning, the new Ford Lightning, particularly the "Pro" version, might be the best bang for buck in terms of electric sound vehicles.  Front "frunk" is huge and has AC power outlets so you can charge batteries / hold gear etc and then throw a shell on the truck bed portion and you have a pretty damn capable gear hauler for $40k.

And if you're working as a Boom Operator swinging your pole all day, and really good at it, maybe so good that people would call you a star (?!) then you could buy yourself a Polestar 2 and just glide silently up to location. ... Nah.

 image.jpeg

 

Maybe only for the name. And that one time that "joke" might be funny.. to that one guy in the crew who appreciates puns. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/19/2022 at 2:32 AM, billsmartin said:

Hello Everyone. Everybody knows that oil prices are increasing rapidly day bay. On the other hand vehicles prices are also increasing direct proportionally. So, the solution of this problem is other substitute energy vehicles i.e. electric rechargeable vehicles. Here are some electric rechargeable bike. You can check them by simply clicking on the link below

E-Bikes

99% certain this is advertising spam.

On 4/19/2022 at 2:57 AM, Johnny Karlsson said:

If you can make an electric cargo mini van, I’ll be interested. 

I'm interested in this:

https://www.whatcar.com/maxus/e-deliver-3/van/review/n22665

https://www.drivingelectric.com/maxus/edeliver-3 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...