Help on PD6

Alan Chong

• 2 weeks later...

Don't you have to access the engineering menu when you install new software?  Has Fostex been able to help you.  I have found them to be excellent and dealling with questions such as these.  Are you an owner or are you renting?  You probably have this issue solved by now, but i just noticed your post.  The instructions for software install are on their site.  I've never had to re-format my drive.  I've reformatted individual partitiions but not the whole drive.

john gooch

Don't you have to access the engineering menu when you install new software?  Has Fostex been able to help you.  I have found them to be excellent and dealling with questions such as these.  Are you an owner or are you renting?  You probably have this issue solved by now, but i just noticed your post.  The instructions for software install are on their site.  I've never had to re-format my drive.  I've reformatted individual partitiions but not the whole drive.

john gooch

John,

Thanks for your reply, I'm the owner, I was trying to drain out my new NP1 Li-on battery and also thinking bout reformatting the whole HD again. These process actually helps me kill 2 birds. Fostex has always been good in helping out but I just wanna stress myself out and figure it on my own (to also serve as a self punishment for forgetting the hot keys) :)

Alan