Lectrosonics DBSM has anyone experience?

Bobs

Hola, 
there was a broadcast exhibition in hamburg last week.
I went there to find out what digital transmitters and receivers are available. I'm planning to buy a quadset next year. 
some manufacturers or distributors were there.
so i came across the Lectrosonics DSR4 Four-Channel Digital Slot Receiver and would there the Lectrosonics DBSM Single-Battery Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter/Recorder. 
at b&H are already 2 reviews about the Lectrosonics DBSM transmitters, but very mixed statements about it, can one of you say something about how the Lectrosonics DBSM in the workflow on the set so do?

audio ltd/sound devices is also supposed to come out with a quadset next year. 

whereby I am the shure adx5d of the possibilities in the software most impressed, unfortunately there is only as a dualset and quadset is according to their statement currently not in the pipline or not planned.

so can someone tell me something about the Lectrosonics DBSM?

thank you very much 

4 hours ago, Bobs said:

whereby I am the shure adx5d of the possibilities in the software most impressed, unfortunately there is only as a dualset and quadset is according to their statement currently not in the pipline or not planned.

Is there a reason why you must have a quad receiver?? 

I was an early adopter with a DBSMD and DCR822 receiver.  From day one I've been absolutely blown away by how great they sound.  Lectros Digital-Hybrid sound great, but once you listen them side by side it's incredible.  I've picked up their digital plug-on called the DPR and it's completely changed sit down interviews.  If you're at all concerned about range Here's an article where thanks to Lectrosonics I didn't have to face my fear of heights!

3 hours ago, DonovanBomb said:

I was an early adopter with a DBSMD and DCR822 receiver.  From day one I've been absolutely blown away by how great they sound.  Lectros Digital-Hybrid sound great, but once you listen them side by side it's incredible.  I've picked up their digital plug-on called the DPR and it's completely changed sit down interviews.  If you're at all concerned about range Here's an article where thanks to Lectrosonics I didn't have to face my fear of heights!

thank you, very interesting, are there more who can say something about it?

1 hour ago, Bobs said:

Of course, I like small package, i like this...  easy weight and good handling..

1*8ZWCWwjkUy8aA2rymTxRrQ.jpeg

Love this. Was using a fishing sling pack for my 633 which also has a fold down flap that's quite useful for dressing mics. Looking for similar but a bit bigger for the new setup.

I have an 822, two DBSMD's and two DPR's(well, still waiting on the 2nd from Lectro).  It's been kind of strange since I've gotten the transmitters in, I haven't really had my wireless out on many shoots, lately.  But we did use one DBSMD on an interview a few weeks ago, and when I asked my audio guy how it sounded, he said, "Sounded like a Sanken COS-11", which I would consider a good compliment, because all he heard was the mic.