Donations

Jeff Wexler

We are celebrating the 16th anniversary of the JWSOUND site which continues to be a vibrant and highly popular resource for our sound community. I have seldom asked for donations to support this site , over the years there have been so many spontaneous and generous unsolicited donations it has been a real help in running the site. At this time I am asking for donations if you are able to as the expense of running the site has increased (hasn't everything except our wages!) I have never strived to monetize this site as many other sites have and there has been over the years substantial support from the paid advertising banners running on the site. Many of the companies that did advertise on the site in the past however have made the decisions that their ad budgets can be spent elsewhere more effectively. A few companies pulled their paid advertising and just used the site, regular postings, to run full advertising, promotion and customer support from the site. I have worked to minimize this as it is not fair to the companies that pay for advertising.

Donations of any size will be greatly appreciated and will help with the expense of running the site. Thank you in advance for your continuing support.

LINK to Donation