Metacorder Upgrade

Hi everyone, I have a question about upgrading Metacorder to Intel machines. Is version 1.5 the first universal binary release?

I thought there another previous release that was universal binary... 1.3 ?

1.2 has been working great on the PPC machine...

thanks,

J

looking at their site, it says it should run on any mac running 10.3.5

so if your ppc mac can run that then you should be in luck.

it was quite some time ago that apple stopped supporting non intel macs with osx so i would expect metacorder to fully support the new macs

but why not shoot gallery an email. im sure they'll answer it when they get in in the morning.(its gone 1am over here and i should be asleep)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Metacorder users. I've got an issue.

My A/D card in my Mackie 1220 apparently failed (running Metacorder 1.52 on a macbook pro firewire 800), so I got another. Tried to have the card repaired, serviceman tell me it works fine on his PC running Vista. I bring it home and try it, still no go. I try it with my old Mac G4 running Metacorder 1.2 firewire 400, works fine. Try the macbook pro again, nothing. I check audio midi setup and I see that the computer can see the onyx firewire 0320, 18 channels in, 2 channels out, but the software can't.

I've swapped out everything, eliminating the possibility that the problem lies in something like a bad cord or ribbon.

So what's the deal? I'm stumped. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Michael