IEM, custom mold

drpro

I have a client that is recording some 40 video podcasts over the next 6 months or so in a studio on a virtual set.  All of the guests are viewed and heard via Zoom.  I am micing him and using a Comtek with the typical curly in the ear, news reporter style for him to hear the Zoom audio.  We just finished the first six episodes this week.  I have about 25 days before the next recording session.

The presenter is ok with the one size fits many ears, but not loving it.  I suggested we go with an audiologist molded earpiece.  What I am lacking is a company that would take that mold and make a single IEM.  Plenty of musician molded earpieces out there in the hundreds of dollars to several thousand.  

So does anyway have some names of companies that can make single IEM?

Tnx

David

I 've walked into hearing aid shops maybe 20 years ago and they all would do it for around 150€ per ear back then, but needed to send it to some workshop with the system I would need them with, either electric or with a "soundhose". 

However, it seems, your client does not need the main feature of ear molds, environment noise supression. 

Ear molds are quite comfortable to wear, but last only around 2 years as your ears grow all your life. 

I recently got a bubblebee sidekick in stereo for booming, as I want maximum transparency and comfort to wear.

They should be quickly available from the usual suspects, are a bit pricey but a very useful thing to have, not only for IFB.