Annual R.A.M.P.S. Party, NAB Las Vegas

Jeff Wexler

I know this isn't r.a.m.p.s. but I think I'm okay posting the info about our annual r.a.m.p.s. get together in Las Vegas during NAB. Plans are still being finalized but it looks like it will happen on the traditional Tuesday night, April 13th, at the same location as last year:

Satay Asian Bistro & Bar

3900 Paradise Rd, Suite N

http://www.sataylasvegas.com

(gets underway around 7pm)

We would like to get an idea of how many will attend so Jim Feeley has set up a simple web form HERE

Note: To help us filter out spambots, you'll need to correctly supply thesecret word. This year, that word is:  <  boom  >

Are any of the usual suspects lurking here, particularly any of our Las Vegas locals who could help in setting up the annual r.a.m.p.s. party? Jim Feeley was doing the preliminary work but I don't know if he has made any progress. We're less than a month away from NAB so we're in a little bit of a time crunch.

-  Jeff Wexler

I won’t be in until the next day, sorry.

I live in Las Vegas and have a lot of time on my hands lately? "not a lot of work here"

Contact me if you need any help with anything/car rides/directions/organizing the party/bailing out wild mixers..haha

email rado....at....hazna.....dot...com

Are any of the usual suspects lurking here, particularly any of our Las Vegas locals who could help in setting up the annual r.a.m.p.s. party? Jim Feeley was doing the preliminary work but I don't know if he has made any progress. We're less than a month away from NAB so we're in a little bit of a time crunch.

-  Jeff Wexler

An 8 day project from April 10-17 prevents me from going this year. Have a great time everyone.

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I will call Jason when they open today and give him an ultimatum:

Tuesday 13th  Patio  or nothing.

I think it has to be on the Tuesday... this is the way it has always been. Let us know what you might be able to do to secure the patio (or we will have to look for another venue).

-  Jeff Wexler

Wish I could be there.  This was the year I had really hoped to make it.  Every year I seem to be too broke or employed in April.  Great fortune has come my way this year, and I have a desperately needed JOB!

Have a great time there, and please report back with what cool stuff you see.  I love cool stuff!

Robert

Not sure if people would like this option or not - but there is a Bahama Breeze right down the road. They have a HUGE outside area, and really good food/drinks.

I bet they would love to accommodate us. Would this work for everyone? The amount of people we had last year was incredible, and I felt it a little difficult for everyone to talk to one another because of the long table and people getting locked in where they were.

I could call them up if need be and see if we can reserve the outside.

It has been done.

Satay Asian Bistro & Bar3900 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169-0931

(702) 369-8788

www.‎sataygrille.com

13th of April 7:00pm for the rest of the world 19:00

If anybody has any special request let me know.

I am trying to get a deal on a package.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ATTENDING...

I will try to get some smaller tall tables from inside.

Please let me know if I should ask for package price or everybody will be ordering from the menu...

Not sure if people would like this option or not - but there is a Bahama Breeze right down the road. They have a HUGE outside area, and really good food/drinks.

I bet they would love to accommodate us. Would this work for everyone? The amount of people we had last year was incredible, and I felt it a little difficult for everyone to talk to one another because of the long table and people getting locked in where they were.

I could call them up if need be and see if we can reserve the outside.

No Problem. I am glad I could help.

13th is my 32 birthday and will celebrate 6 years wedding anniversary which is on the 7th.

I don't know what the wife will plan for me but will try to attend.

Thank you so much to Rado Stefano, Jim Feeley and everyone else that helped make it happen for this year.

Satay Asian Bistro & Bar

3900 Paradise Road

Las Vegas, NV 89169-0931

(702) 369-8788

13th of April 7:00pm

We have a growing cadre of "NAB babies."  Our host, Jeff, has a birthday right around that time -- I think a few days later than our party this year, as well as Eric Toline, I believe.  Someone help me out on anyone else.

John B.

Mine is the 17th and Jeff's is the 18th I believe. I can't make it this year. Mixing a comedy TV special on a 6 day cruise starting on the 11th.

Eric

OK

I made the arrangements to have 5 tall tables with bar stools 4 seats each.

A few other low tables will be added.

Jason the manager is checking on what was going on at last years party.

I need to know if you guys want any kind of package.

Jason is afraid that if 30 people come and order form the menu will create a problem for the kitchen and not everybody will get his food in time.

He proposed to have some kind off Buffet or give him some recommendations for meals in advance.

Please contact me so I can take care of the final details.

seven zero two 3twosix  seven five nine five

rado  at hazna dot com

If anybody needs any assistance while in Las Vegas contact me at any time.

I am pretty much free at the moment.