Best Bag for 702?

LSL

Hello,

I'm looking for opinions on which bag you think is the best for the 702?

I've tried it out in the petrol 302 Bag, the PB 7 bag and the Kata 4 bag.  They each have their pluses and minuses. undecided...

Looking for help

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

I don't know if you guys are familiar with KT Systems bags?

They're made here in the UK, are very well made and popular. They use a modular technique which enables you to add to your bag when you're using different pieces of kit.

The photos below will tell the story better than I can.  I have a couple of modules fastened together. The part for my 744 is actually a little tall, so I've made a foam base that fits around the battery and raises the 744 up a little.

Have a look at their website too, but it's really old and clunky, and doesn't do them any favours it's got to be said.

http://www.ktsystems.co.uk/

Just like filmtontecknik they can do any modifications you desire.

I believe Gotham in New York sells them too.

I never liked the Portabrace blue colour anyway :-)

CIMG0653.JPG

post-1828-130815085747_thumb.jpg

post-1828-130815085751_thumb.jpg

post-1828-130815085756_thumb.jpg

Actually, control-click for those functions (or right-click for Mac users with 2-button mice).

Safari can be an ornery beast -- the latest versions are screwing up a lot for me (4.0.5). All kinds of slow downs and Mac-weirdness.

Back to the original subject: I actually like the Portabrace cases quite a bit. I think the final answer boils down to "what else do you need to cram into it," plus how many options you need.

--Marc W.