Happy B Day

old school

Yes! We almost forgot Eric. I think he is away (I know he was not able to be at the r.a.m.p.s. party) and probably without Internet access.

In any case, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Eric Toline from all of us at jwsound.net

Belated BD wishes to Jeff and thanks to all for the BD wishes. Got back yesterday from a 7 day working cruise. A 6 camera music and comedy shoot for DVD release & broadcast. Not much time to relax on board but all went well and the client was happy. Sorry I had to miss NAB this year. Will try again next year.

Eric

And now, me too - happy birthday to me... 22nd april...

Happy Birthday, Vin!! I just discovered that with the new forum format I put up if you click on "CALENDAR" in the nav bar and you have put your birth date in your profile, members' birthdays are displayed on the calendar.

-  Jeff Wexler

<<Have a great day and do something that reflects your passions.>>

Yes, I did what i do always - cooked a great meal and had friends over. Some of them could not make it - the same issue - all were unwell. It's the heat out here, exceptionally hot nowadays. Last few years, Bombay is almost having a real winter (unheard of low temperatures) and then summer gets hotter...

So it was just seven of us, and we sat and listened to music into the wee hours of the morning...

I finally settled for the ADAM A7 monitors, after checking out some others - Yamaha MSP5, KRK, etc. The monitors were setup just last afternoon, and so I had brand new monitors to play all the music on! (of course, i had to swipe my ccard for it!)

-vin