Rates negotiation...

Derek H

I laugh every time I see that..  Basically, if you take whats 'standard operating procedure' in Hollywood, and you apply it to any other industry in the world, it is just simply ludicrous.

Here's one I've posted on Craig's List before.. but unfortunately, people do NOT see the humor in my posting..

---

An award winning home builder, seeks all positions for building our next ultra-low budget home. This is a festival bound project, and is already generating a lot of buzz in the building industry. Unfortunately, I can't pay anyone as we are all doing this for free for the love of our crafts, however, I can offer you photos of the house when we're done, all the pizza you can eat, credit for your next home building, and you will the get the experience of working along side of our awesome contractor.

We need experienced people only please. Positions open are plumbing, electrical, framing, roofing, drywall, art design, landscaping, and day labors. The economy sucks, so lets get ourselves back to work!!

Please send me your resume and your list of tools that you will be bringing. If you do a good job, we'll possibly hire you for the next mansion that we're working on.

p.s. if anyone has a cement mixer, crane, and bobcat, please bring it also.

-Richard