B&W P5 Headphones

BVS

B&W genrally makes good stuff (legendary loudspeakers) but it is doubtful they actually make these. Very pretty to look at and I am sure they sound good, but "noise isolating"? They are not active noise canceling headphones as far as I can tell, and they don't really fit over the ear enclosing the air space, so I think they probably would not work for our purposes.

-  Jeff Wexler

post-1-130815086224_thumb.jpg

B&W started improving design and loosing quality long time ago.

My best friend is crazy about them and owns from speakers to blue tooth headsets.

Majority of the products does not impress me at all.

B&W genrally makes good stuff (legendary loudspeakers) but it is doubtful they actually make these. Very pretty to look at and I am sure they sound good, but "noise isolating"? They are not active noise canceling headphones as far as I can tell, and they don't really fit over the ear enclosing the air space, so I think they probably would not work for our purposes.

-  Jeff Wexler

I agree 100% with Rado. I came to the conclusion a long time ago that B&O's products are designed more to look cool than to sound good.

--Marc W.

I think you meant B&W but B&O (Bang & Olufson) is a company that has always gone for "the look" of the product, sometimes sacrificing any real effort in other areas.

Yes they are made by B&W the English speaker makers.....and they are a new product....all reviews I've seen have been favorable...the question about " noise canceling" were from a reviewer and they are not active noise canceling....passive at best....described as noise isolating...

http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/display.aspx?infid=4571

There are several pages to check...