Help support this site

Jeff Wexler

No apologies, ever, the appreciation and support for our online community has been overwhelming. The generosity, even from so many of you that I don't really know so well, is incredible. It is real ongoing motivator for me to keep up the work that I do for this site (hey, it's got my name on it!) and I hope that I never let anybody down. This is truly a member supported sight for which I am so grateful.

Thank you to all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Jeff,

I would like to echo some of the above sentiments: The site is incredibly useful and I am constantly amazed by the spirit of generosity demonstrated by many members regarding gear and tips. I remain a reluctant writer but a voracious reader of many posts.

Thanks for all the work you do to keep it going.

Adriano Bravo

www.soundbravo.com

I see I have been a member for 1 year and It's time to donate again. Money well spent. Lots of info, and some chuckles too. Hopefully you'll have the party during NAB this year and I'll meet some of the folks there! Thanks for the great site and all of your effort to provide it. Hartley

Thank you Hartley and Adriano and all the others I haven't mentioned who have so generously supported this site during the year.

As for the annual NAB R.A.M.P.S. Party, I'm sure it will happen and I am of course looking forward to it. I am hoping at one and the same time that I WON'T be able to attend, because I will be working, or that I CAN attend because there will be a break in the jobs. At this point there are no jobs pending so who knows!

[snip

As for the annual NAB R.A.M.P.S. Party, I'm sure it will happen and I am of course looking forward to it. I am hoping at one and the same time that I WON'T be able to attend, because I will be working, or that I CAN attend because there will be a break in the jobs. At this point there are no jobs pending so who knows!

Hi Jeff,

Kathy at Lectro has made the usual reservations. for the usual place, at the usual time, with the usual food, at the usual price. I assume we will RSVP in the usual manner.

Sounds boring but because of the slightly off center attendees, it is usually not.

Best,

Larry F

You should be able to go to this LINK http://jwsound.weebly.com/donate.html

The PayPal Donate button should work and you can pay with a credit card (but this payment will go through PayPal system). I have found PayPal to be quite reliable so far for this site but I understand that if you don't trust them, you don't trust them. I will see about implementing alternative ways to donate.

Regards, Jeff Wexler (who continues to appreciate the incredible generosity and support from our members).

You should be able to go to this LINK http://jwsound.weebly.com/donate.html

The PayPal Donate button should work and you can pay with a credit card (but this payment will go through PayPal system). I have found PayPal to be quite reliable so far for this site but I understand that if you don't trust them, you don't trust them. I will see about implementing alternative ways to donate.

Regards, Jeff Wexler (who continues to appreciate the incredible generosity and support from our members).

That did it. $20 on the way. Thanks!

Hello, Jeff (& all JWSound posters - and lurkers, like me . . .)

Very happy 2013 to you - to quote the most sensitive Beatle, "Got to pay your dues if you wanna sing the blues . . ."

Thanks for giving us all a place to shout and leap about - this forum is truly a gem.

Jeff, thanks for this great resource, I have stepped up and made my donation, a real return on investment! I have purchased 2 mixers a 552 and 442 thru your site as well as countless cables and always the great advice from fellow soundies. John H Williams

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff

AU$100.00 on its way... this site is a great piece of work, and a fantastic resource! I'd be more than happy if a yearly subscription was a regular thing.

Its not that uncommon, and it can have a kind of "filtering" effect.

Take care...

Rgd's

Andrew